Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you, Move on with your life??

I have been married 3 long years. But Know my husband is gone. I did everthing for him. How do i let go and move on, without him??At times i want him back. But i know its best if i dont go back to him.How do you, Move on with your life??
IF A MAN WANTS YOU





If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.





If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.





Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.





Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.





Stop trying to change = yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be.





Slower is better.





Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.





If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't ';be friends.'; A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.





Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.





Don't stay because you think ';it will get better.'; You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.





The only person you can control in a relationship is you.





Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. They don't respect women or children. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, Why would he treat you any differently?





Always have your own set of friends separate from his.





Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.





If something bothers you, speak up.





Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.





You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within.





Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.





Never let a man define who you are.





Never borrow someone else's man.





Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.





A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.





All men are NOT dogs.





You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two-way street.





You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship





You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.





Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr.. Right.





Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and you're always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.





Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need.





Keep him in your radar but get to know others.How do you, Move on with your life??
One day at a freaken time. After my husband left me, I thought my heart would never heal. All the advice my friends and family told me did not help. It just pissed me off cuz I felt like I was the only one who knew this kind of pain. He made me feel like I was garbage that he sat to the curb for pick up. He did not want me,so who would, right? Well I did meet someone else and things are better and at 36 and five years later I have two sons a new house(new to me) and a husband that I would not trade for the world.


It sounds cliche, but if I had not gone throught the HELL that I did, I would not be the person that I am today. and that is a better person. I dont let the small things bother me. I pick and choose my battles. I love my huz and tell him more often than I did with my ex. So because of the HELL and it was HELL that I went through I am a better person. Hang in there. TIME WILL EASE the PAIN.
you gatta get new hobbies and new friends....


you gatta find a way to be happy w/o him


it'll be hard trust me


but find things you like to do and


do them...


go for long walks


write


read


whatch movies


do things to keep your mind busy


still dreaming in idaho


stacy
If you know in your heart that it's best for you two not to get back together, well then l'd say it's the right choice. I'm certainly not saying it will be easy but try to take comfort in knowing that you did all you could for your relationship, you gave it your all and it was not meant to be. You just have to pick yourself up and get on with your life. Try doing things that make you happy. Go out with some friends, don't just sit at home miserable, get out there and make yourself mingle. Believe me with time the pain will ease and you will be happy again !! Trust me !! So what are you waiting for put on your party dress and your best smile and just get out there. Life is too short. Enjoy it while you can. Good luck.
Try to keep busy and find things for yourself to look forward to. That will help you get through each day.





If you don't want to go back to him, list the reasons why for yourself and remind yourself when you get the urge to go back. That may help you.





You could also try joining some singles groups.
Try this exercise. Get a piece of stick and say this is my husband. sometimes in the very near past he was good to me but now he is no good anymore. I can do without him. Then with all the strength you have in you, throw it as far as you can. Do the action purposefully, willfully, gladly, objectively telling yourself this is what I am doing.


Then right after you do it, go out and have a drink and start planning your life for ten up to-twenty years from now. Make it seems like you are always living alone and what you are now doing you must do it.
Hey, first keep smiling and with eyes like you have described someone like me will find you sooooooooooon. Seriously though look to your strengths,what do you enjoy doing? Engross yourself in something you enjoy for a while, it will help the healing. Pamper yourself, run a loooong bath, put in some nice oil, give yourself the best pedicure. Now go get your self a massage.What about joining an exercise club or some other type of club that interests you. Go to one of those dining experiences run for singles. Or like me, devote more time to your child. G'luck.
get a divorce and just move on!
Make plans, short term goals and long term goals. Where do you want to be 6 months from now, 6 years from now? Work hard to achieve your goals and you will soon be on your way.
during this time, you will have discovered how much your family and friends really mean to you. just still busy, take hobbies, etc.
It maybe best to make a new start by moving to another city/state or community. I think changing your surroundings helps. There is a good book that might help, ';How to survive the loss of a love.';. Everyone goes through stages and sometimes you have to go back and repeat. It takes time... some longer than others. But, I think getting into new surroundings speeds up the process. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment