Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you cope with cutting off toxic people in your life?

I recently cut off a fake friend who turned out to be nothing more than a jealous bitter backstabber. She told her true colors when I got into a happy serious relationship with my boyfriend. Because she was single and I was not, she became very mean to me. I'm upset but I know it's for the best. I just want to forget about her and move on, but a part of me is mad because I let her into my life and trusted her.How do I just let go of the anger? I just want to focus on my happiness.How do you cope with cutting off toxic people in your life?
Try to concentrate on YOUR LIFE and YOU. Spend time with your boyfriend and if you still think about her, think about all the things she did to you, and why would you want to have her on your mind or in your life.





Sorry can help more but youll just have to try hard to get her off your mind and out of your life.





Hope this helps :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment