Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you move on with your life when you feel empty inside?

How do I move on and appreciate all that is around me when all I feel inside me is emptiness. It's like I am always looking for something and yet I couldn't find it in my work, my husband, most especially not in my family...I am thinking it must be my life and my family background. I never enjoyed my childhood and most of the time it was full of criticism and hatred..I call it the disfunctional family. I don't know where to gather and pull my strength and drive...please help...How do you move on with your life when you feel empty inside?
You seriously need to solve deep rooted issues from childhood and you need to let that anger and hate come out, you have to know how to deal with your anger and let go of the past and all your suppressed emotions, they are many, negative emotions do this and you seriously need to deal with all this, you must also go to the point of the pain, which isn't easy, but must be done asap. I will email you the name of a source, that can very well change your life, what state do you live in?How do you move on with your life when you feel empty inside?
u dont think about yourself enough. take a vacation, live life to the fullest. life is too short to be sad so enjoy yourself. if your family dont want them to leave you, how long have you been looking after them? then not only will you move on, youll be leaping ahead!
You are on the verge of changing your life. Keep asking yourself questions. What do want out of life? What do you want for yourself? What do you want for your family? What kind of career would you want for yourself? What is it that we all search for?? I will tell you, but then you have to make the choice to live!!! We all search for happiness. We all search for love and complete happiness. You didn't have very much positive influence while growing up and that's why you feel empty right now, because it's was dysfunctional and many people come from the same background. That voice that talks to you is your inner self. It is pulling you to a better life. Embrace what you have in front of you. Embrace your husband, your children, your friends, your sense of smell, your ability to see, your ability to think, your ability to love. Love is everywhere. Make the choice to wake up every morning and ask yourself are you going to have a good day or a great day?? I choose a great day. When you make the choice to live and love it will happen. Be thankful for being alive. Everything in your past you can't change. Learn from it!!! Everything in the present you can embrace and appreciate. Everything in your future you can make it whatever you want!! Make the choice and the rest of your life is whatever you decide to make it!!! Trust me on this one because I create everything I want everyday.


';If you can dream it, it can happen


If you can think it, it can come true


Dare to be yourself and all your passions will appear!';
dear u r getting simply worried.


every human is an individual.


u come across all types of people


in ur case all ii natured only.


have no worries, search for better avenues n enjoy


life is a chance, don't waste grooming on past


pl come out come out................... from that situation


be happy and it is u who can be happy but only if u want to be.


for more ........
You don't need :


a psychiatrist


a therapist


Dr. Phill


Oprah


Tyra


or your momma!


I don't care how nonreligious you are, but the only thing that fills that void is a being that is higher Than any person or object that can't fulfill you. Mine is Christ. Dude, bump religion, it is all about a relationship with him. just try....
now dont take offence because i feel like this to but u need therapy and u need to find the one thing in ur life that will help fill the emptiness. i wish u the best of luck
well the first question is are you happy with who you are? if not, what is it about yourself that you do not like? you feel empty because something is not being fulfilled. If you are not happy with who you are, then you cannot find what is missing. you could be hating your job, in which case you could go back to school. if you are not happy with your current relationship you can move on. you have to love yourself first ;) find out how you can correct whatever causes you to not love yourself and make yourself happy with you, then you are set ;) I hope I helped some.
God will never leave us empty, always remember that!!! prayer is all you need...have faith in God and he will always guide you to the right path...
Dear friend,I know what you're going through.I felt the same for years but then I started pulling myself together ,life goes on whether we like it or not,we need to hold on whatever is important to us.Try to focus on something that you really want to achieve and try to live your life the way you want it to be.Believe me whatever happens life worth living...God Bless you :-)
Seriously. I sought out a professional therapist. I knew I couldn't do it alone and I wanted to do it right. Good luck.
try taking up a hobby to learn and stick with like photography...i choose photography as it makes me be greatful for being alive to see such beautiful pictures that I can create. Also...see a doctor.
Why don't you try to decide what it is you're looking for? That could solve some of your problems.
I care about you. It may sound silly but sometimes people need to know that others do care about them. I believe in motivating others to do good. I do this to help myself as well. Maybe you can try to be selfless for awhile. Maybe you need to become selfish. Only you know which one to do for you. Life is all about growing-growing through different phases. You grow (move on) by accepting certain things in life that are finite and continue to grow by developing boundaries for yourself. Take a whole hearted approach into finding out what you need or want. Truly think about what you wish was different for you and act on that. Make a list even or write a journal to clear and organize your head and feelings. Ask your husband or anyone close for the help you need, and try not to take the world onto your shoulders. Hey, maybe try not looking for something, let it come to you. You may gain a whole new perspective. There has to be good in you in order to be criticized for anything. Family can be your everything, but they can also be your downfall. What I mean is you need to let go of the negativity to gain positivity. Weed your garden out so that you may blossom. See I believe that you already have everything in you to be strong...
Sounds like you may have clinical depression...


See a Psychiatrist...
Jesus is the answer your looking for.
Just go out and meet new friends and party!!
u sound little depressed.


its life and one has these phases also.


just get over it and move to the cheerful world waiting for u.
please see a councilor. you sound very depressed and may need to be on medication or a herbal drug to help you through this.
Girl i can relate with your problem... the only thing I do i pray
You empower yourself and say i will not let the actions of others dictate the way i live my life. Wake up and live YOUR life anyway you want, and really not care about what other people think. Don't let the actions of an abusive past take away your life. own who you are and be who you want to be. and if that doesnt work just tell everyone to **** off and move to vegas and be a showgirl:)
Not knowing much about your background, it is really hard to give you any help on your problem.


Unless it is caused by mental disorders, emptiness is very rarely felt by most people, even by those with no job and no family around them.


May be you are just bored by day to day routine of your life. If it is boredom, it is up to you to kill it. Engage in collective sport activities, take up music or pottery classes. Do not look for something to happen to you. Be positive and act.
I really dont want to sound preachy, but at times when emptiness creeps into my heart, i pray. Knowing that there's one higher being out there who knows what im going through calms me and gives me strenght to fight the emptiness and move on.
O.K. Let's just get it together! What is functional anymore? Just search within your soul. Try meditation, or just loving your husband.
go out and get drunk
you can't move on

No comments:

Post a Comment