Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can you stop yourself being in love with someone and move on with your life?

We are both attached to others but have fallen in love. We know we can have no future together. We also work together. It hurts so much. How can I forget him?How can you stop yourself being in love with someone and move on with your life?
Guess what? You cannot stop yourself from loving someone. But, you CAN move on with your life. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and move on. It doesn't mean the feelings disappear. They won't. Trust me. I live it everyday. I have gone on with my life, but a piece of you always loves that person. It will be ok. Trust me. It will.How can you stop yourself being in love with someone and move on with your life?
The easiest way to forget someone you've fallen in love with is to not see him anymore . . . and even then, it's not easy. I don't see how you can do it when you are still working with him. You will hurt every day and even if you leave that job, you will still hurt every day. It's supposed to go away eventually . . . it's supposed to.
HI, WHERE DO I START... IT IS AS IF YOU HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION FOR ME.. I HAVE BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR 5 YRS .. A YEAR AGO I MET SOMEONE WE STARTED SEEING EACH OTHER ONCE A WEEK SECRETLY THEN 2 TIMES A WEEK EVENTUALLY WE COULDNT GO A DAY WITHOUT SEEING EACH OTHER, MEETING UP IN CAR PARKS PUBS MY HOUSE WHEN MY BOYF WAS AT WORK, HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND TOO.HE'D BEEN WITH FOR 9 YRS,, WE KNEW IT WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE BUT WE COULDNT STOP.. I SLOWLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM I STARTED HATING MY BOYFRIEND AND COMING UP WITH EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE TO GET OUT AND SEE HIM, I WOULD OF GIVEN UP EVERYTHING FOR HIM I STILL WOULD I LOVE HIM I ALWAYS WILL I FEEL SICK TO THINK OF IT, IT HURTS EVERY DAY BUT IT HAD TO STOP . HE CALLED IT OFF WE STAYED AWAY FROM EACH OTHER FOR A MONTH THEN WE ENDED UP BACK TO SQUARE ONE ALL OVER AGAIN.. ANOTHER FEW MONTHS PASSED, HE CALLED IT OFF AGAIN IN OCT 08 I DIDNT HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN NOT A TXT OR CALL NOTHING..I WAS DEVISTATED I STILL AM .. HOW COULD HE DO THIS .. ? BUT HE HAD TO, ONE OF US HAD TO SAY NO MORE .. NOT A DAY PASSES WHEN I DONT THINK ABOUT HIM I STILL CHECK MY PHONE.. I HOPE I WILL BUMP INTO HIM .. BUT SOMETHING HAS STOPPED ME TRYING TO PHONE HIM...I THINK ITS BECAUSE I KNOW I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TAKE THE PAIN AGAIN.. I HAVE NEVER LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH, NO ONE KNEW ABOUT HIM IT WAS A SECRET I CANT EVEN TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT IT,, I THINK IF YOU TALK GET IT ALL OUT IT WILL HELP..THE PAIN NEVER GOES IT JUST GETS EASIER TO BARE..IF IM HONEST I STILL LIVE EVERY DAY WISHING THINGS HAD BEEN DIFFERENT, IM STILL WITH MY BOYFRIEND TRYING TO MAKE IT WORK WITH HIM HE HAS NO IDEA..I'LL ALWAYS LOVE HIM.. ALL I CAN SAY IS THINGS WILL GET BETTER,, XXX
sometimes what you know you cant have will make you want it more. i think you should stop contacting him or take some break time till you get your mind straight. pay attention to all the reasons why you cant be with him (esp if you or him have a significant other) it will only complicate your life, feelings, etc etc if you try and pursue something that you said had no future. dont let temptation get to you! good luck.
Think about your husband. A lot. You don't want to hurt him. Invest your emotions in being the best partner you can be. You get out of a relationship what you put in. And it's still ok to fantasize about co-worker, and even flirt. But don't let yourself be alone with him, and don't meet him outside of work (too tempting).





Good luck.
welll , may be you cant marry with him. May be your parents dont allow . I guess if you seriously do believe you can live happily with him , you should wait until your parents say yes. Tell them , its ok i wont marry to him , but i dont want to marry with any other person. After 4 or 5 years they will melt.
Don't see him don't speak to him don't call him.Accept it's not meant to be and do whatever... that's whatever, it takes to forget him. It's hard but it needs to be done to allow either of you any sanity at all...ever.
You DECIDE to. Love is a choice, and feelings of romantic love are also a choice. You've already made a committment to someone else, and so has he.
Do you think he will be worth leaving your partner for, if he his cheating on his partner now he will most probably do the same thing to you, remember a leopard never changes his spots.
i dont know how to answer this. i am (kind of) travelling in the same boat. If you got any helpful answer plz let me know. TRUST ME IT'S KILLING ME
If you work together.. Find another job!





You cant expect to loose 50 pounds with a box of twinkies on your desk!
Leave your job.


What you are contemplating is not right and you know it.!
BUY A CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment