Monday, August 16, 2010

How can you move on??from the love of your life?

i been with this person for long time and i cant get him out of my head??! did this ever happend to any of you guys?How can you move on??from the love of your life?
You never really fully get over itHow can you move on??from the love of your life?
It's happened to me. Probably to just about everybody. I think it is an experience that makes you a better person in the long run but hurts like crazy for a long time. Honestly, you will never forget about him, just face that you will always remember him and have a spot in your heart for him (or her). Possibly you will get back together? It happens...But if not, you just have to wait because time is the best healer. Also I have found finding someone else to take their place helps heal. Wait until you are ready emotionally though so you don't have a rebound relationship.
yes its happening to me right now. Its awful isnt it? Not only is it lonely but we get so used to being with someone, they are also our good friend. I miss my friend too. Its hard and i hate it. Ive been through this before in the past and it does get easier. You never really forget the person but you learn to live past it and move on and meet others. At this point, i really want him back and i know deep down inside he was the one for me. I jsut wasnt the one for him. Its heartbreaking! I dont think i will date for a long time b/c i have two kids and i work nights. I cant bear the thought of getting my heart broken again and its not fair for my kids. Luckily, i have them and they keep me strong. I would hate to be alone. Good luck to you and hugs to you. I feel your pain b/c im there too. Its sucks so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment