Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you move on with your life when the past won't let go?

When the past is part of the present... When the past is always there... When there are good memories of a love lost... When a love that was once lost is now back in your life and wants to embrace you once more... How do you move on when the past won't let go of you?How do you move on with your life when the past won't let go?
You never get over it, you do however, eventually learn to get used to it. I've got tons of skeletons in my closet.How do you move on with your life when the past won't let go?
I understand what you mean.I have realized that the past is just that the PAST.You can't make it go away but you can move forward and not dwell on it.


I also realize that I am not that same little kid I was when mistakes happened.We all grow up and change and try to not make those same mistakes because we have learned from them.That is what the past is a learning experience and even if it wasn't good we grow stronger from it.


Hugs;)
nice porty! will i would do happy things. like go out with friends and hang out. just have fun and don't think about it. ok i know i'm going to still think about it but just have fun. and if the guy i liked wanted me back for another chance i would say no cuz its over and i'm better then that. you control urself and no one can control you.
Through pure strength.


My past has threatened to pull me under just recently and I had to strongly remind myself that I am not that kid anymore...then returning and living in the present is much easier.
Yes please let me know, also. That, or tell Real Snuffy and he'll tell me. He's a good contact like that.
My dear, when you find out, PLEASE let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment