Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you move on with your life after being invovled with a man that is addicted to drugs?

I know first hand how hard it is, I not only dated an addict I years later married one. First, you have to know that you are not at fault for his weakness. Second, you need to remind yourself, DAILY that you are better off. It is a process like any other and I'm sure you have heard that it will get easier, which is the truth! The hardest part is NOT feeling sorry for the other person. Remember they chose their path just as you are choosing yours away from them.How do you move on with your life after being invovled with a man that is addicted to drugs?
just forget about him and move on...I know easier said than done but just try and keep trying and eventually you will move on into a new life.How do you move on with your life after being invovled with a man that is addicted to drugs?
you can go to alanon classes. they are for people who were around people who abused drugs and alcohol. that could help you cope with not being with him. Any support group is good.
Be thankful that you are out of Danger now and move on by praying for the right Mate for you! Look to your faith and keep your eyes on Chirst and he will lead you to the right choice!
You let go and don't look back. Been ther.
find someone who doesn't do drugs.
find a new one
Pray alot and keep your eyes on the Lord!When you do,your problems will get smaller and smaller till barely noticeable to forgotten!
Try going out with men that are not interested in drugs. Get a new life and never look back.
Very easy!! All my prior boyfriends were addicted to drugs.. I couldnt stand it yet I always got with someone else who was addicted to them also. It always came down the the choice of either me or the drugs. That is where the lies, betrayal come into play. I am now with a man who does not do any drugs and I am truly happy for the first time!
help him get help, (try narcotics anon. they're very good myself and my boyfriend went there)


if he needs your support tell him that you'll be there for him but you can't be his girlfriend until he is clean





If he wont get clean just leave and don't look back - at all.
Honey that is my life story and I still can't mave on but here is what they tell me...... It isn't you drug addiction is a powerful thing and your dealing with drugs not the guy he is gone! Try alanon a support group for people who are family members of addicts. And just keep putting one foot in front of the other, god doesn't dish out more than we can take!
You just do it! I was in the same position once before. I left and never once looked back. It was the best decision of my life!
Try to get out of yourself ... i.e., stop being so self absorbed. Do something for other people ,,, volunteer work ... Donate blood. When you stop dweling on YOU so much ... things seem to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment