Tuesday, August 10, 2010

After your divorce was over how hard was it to move on with your life?

I am heading for separation and already it is way too hard .After your divorce was over how hard was it to move on with your life?
Every day got alittle easier.. but i dont think i'll ever totally get over it, the scars still linger after 10 years.. the only way i found to deal with it is by telling myself that the man i fell in love with all those years ago has basically died to me.. because the man he became isnt the man i married, so i love the person that he was once.. i think of that love as if i was a widow.. because i definately do not love the man he is today.. It took alot of time for me to even semi trust in men again.. im still trying to get my kids through the distruction he caused them.. so its not an easy task , but it does become easier every day..After your divorce was over how hard was it to move on with your life?
it will be very hard and you will probably always miss her or think her but focus on why your seperating even if you don't want the divorce it's probably because your more afraid of change than divorce itself and trust me it will get better it just takes time but for me it was easy because my husband was a cheater so i found a good man and ever passing day with him helps me look forward because all the time before was just a waste. you'll forget too!
Of course it is hard. The two of you are one-flesh. It would be like ripping away apart of your body. Please go to rejoiceministries.org. Good luck %26amp; GOD bless.
According to the experts, divorce is much harder than death. Divorce is like ripping something apart. all the frayed nerve endings are very sensitive. Death on the other hand is like a clean cut. That does NOT mean you go out and kill your spouse!





For each 5 years you were married it will take you 1 year to recover after a divorce. You should not think of getting into a serious relationship during this time.





You should get into a good group and deal with the problems of divorce with help. I would like to recommend a group known as Divorce Care. It is a very good group and helped me a lot. I actually went through their program several times. Read about it at the site listed below.
I've been separated for 14 months and it's been hard as hell. I learned to travel and do things on my own. On the weekends you can find me out listening to music and enjoying my life! It's hard but those times will pass.
There are a lot of factors. Do you have kids together? Can you support yourself? Age? Mutual friends? Live in the same neightborhood? I would recommend counseling or at least a group where you can air out your feelings %26amp; get input from others going through the same thing. A lot of them are free or cheap.
It depends on whose started it 1st. I think it will takes about 1year to move on. You may be sober but you will wake up. It's just the matter of time %26amp; caring people around you.


If you are surrounding by a lots of friends, you probably will get use to it faster than you expected.


Just please don't act like me, hiding away. No point of doing it. Face the truth. The world is still round %26amp; turning.
It was at first until I saw him with another woman. Then I said **** it, it is all about me.
Each case is different. In mine I got my Sanity back and got a job( after 20 Yrs. of Marriage).So, if Divorce is in your Cards, stand tall and make up your mind what you need to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment